Rooms for our budget traveller
Our comfortable, en-suite rooms with twin beds and shower offer the best in budget accommodation in George. All rooms sleep two guests and feature DSTV, coffee/tea making facilities and a convenient, separate entrance. Includes breakfast and limited free WiFi.
Suitesoffering space for the frequent traveller
The frequent traveller searching for accommodation in George will delight in our spacious, luxury suites. With a comfortable lounge and kitchen, our suites sleep two guests with a sleeper sofa in the lounge perfect for one child. And with a flat screen TV and DSTV and an outside barbeque, you can enjoy the game or your favourite show while grilling a succulent steak on the braai. Includes limited free WiFi and breakfast on request.
Family Suitesperfect for small families or colleagues
Groups and small families looking for accommodation in George will love our luxury family suites. Each suite boasts two en-suite bedrooms with twin/king sized beds, walk-in showers and flats screen TV’s with DSTV. These may be joined via an open plan lounge and kitchen with a third TV with DSTV. Your sliding door opens onto a balcony with barbeque facilities and an extra bonus – beautiful views of the stunning Outeniqua Mountains. The family suites sleep three to six guests and includes limited free WiFi and breakfast on request.
Reduce, reuse, recycle, recoverThe 4 R’s are not only our motto, it’s our way of life.
We try our best to take care of our environment, in all aspects of life.
- • The building was architecturally designed to take advantage of, and maximise natural heating, cooling and lighting. The isolated windows reduce heat loss and external noise pollution. We harvest rainwater from our roof and use this additional water source in the laundry, to fill the swimming pool and to water the garden, saving thousands of litres of water every day. All light fittings are fitted with compact fluorescent light bulbs. By making use of gas hobs and gas water heaters we try to limit our electricity consumption.
- • All kitchens are equipped with two waste bins: one for kitchen waste and one for recyclables (glass, paper, tin and plastic). When recyclables are collected on Wednesdays, they always outweigh the collected non-recyclables recyclables by double!
- • Our own kitchen waste feeds our worm farm which produces compost and nutrient-rich worm tea for our garden. We try not to contaminate the earth with any chemicals as far as possible. Bring the kids and join them in learning about responsible gardening methods.
- • Except for your comfortable beds, 90% of our furniture has been recycled and given a new life with stunning upholstery reflecting modern style elements with a touch of history and vintage glamour. You may just decide to try your own hand at reupholstering after staying at 17onWellington Suites!
- • We all have to respect our environment and be conscious of our actions in it and our interactions with it. Please send us your ideas on how we can contribute towards keeping our planet healthy.